Our top priority is the economic vitality and health of our community.
Below are resources to help you as you reopen your business, and to manage and mitigate disruptions caused by the COVID-19 crisis. These resources are frequently updated as information becomes available.
We encourage you to connect by email with our staff as we work to provide you with short- and long-term business solutions. Please call the office at 714-529-3660 or email at email@example.com.
Blueprint for a Safer Economy Find the Status of Activities in Your County
Orange County COVID-19 Case Counts and Testing Figures
City of Brea COVID-19 Community Information
- CA (EDD) Employment Development Department
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency – Resources for employers and workers including workers’ compensation and paid sick leave.
- Labor Commissioner’s Office FAQs – Employee leave options, compensation, and salary.
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing – Job protection and employment discrimination.
- OnwardCA – One-stop resource for Californians impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Essential Needs – Includes food, health, housing, and other assistance.
- California Public Utilities Commission – Learn what utility assistance programs are available.
- Covered California – Resources to get information and apply for low- or no-cost health insurance.
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
Updated 01/08 at 12:00 p.m.
SBDC Online Business Consulting
Meet with a consultant online when you need them. Just a reminder, these virtual consulting sessions are available to you at no cost! Receive guidance on every application, resource, and question to ensure your business is safe. Sign up with by clicking here for a virtual consultation or call us at 1-800-616-SBDC (7232) to schedule.
Main St. Matters.
BBB serving the Pacific Southwest is Here to Serve You. This grant is intended for ethical businesses that are integral to their local communities.
The California Rebuilding Fund is a loan program to support California’s small businesses—especially those located in economically disadvantaged and historically under-banked areas of the state. Businesses who employed 50 or less full-time equivalent employees (FTEs) and had gross revenues of less than $2.5 million or below in 2019 are eligible to apply. Full eligibility requirements are included in the Business Requirements tab.