“EverythingHR” Chamber Member Benefit
Chamber member benefit: 2-YEAR subscription to EverythingHR consulting service
Value: $2,090 *No cost to members with 10+ employees for two years
*Some conditions apply
- Unlimited access to senior HR hotline consultants over the phone
- Unlimited access to the Everything HR website including HR library, HR analysis calculator, Federal and 50 state HR topic analysis, FSLA and CA exemption audit tool and more
- Single position compensation data
- Sample Employee Handbooks
- Access to eTrainingPortal with (70) courses to support your growing staff
- (5) seats to online harassment prevention training suite
- No cost and low-cost webinars addressing a myriad of topics
- Weekly newsletter on critical HR news
Whether you have a seasoned pro heading your HR staff or you wear that hat along with your other many responsibilities, your EverythingHR membership* will be a valuable resource to help you stay compliant, manage employer/owner risk effectively and operate smoothly
Thank you to our Sponsor
Southern California Regional Office of Aflac and it’s local Aflac professionals
In addition to receiving valuable support from EverythingHR, all Chamber of Commerce Members (regardless of employee count) will also receive a voluntary benefit program from Aflac. The program is voluntary and does not require a minimum purchase by you or your employees.
Your business will benefit as follows
- A cost-neutral benefit package that is highly desired by employees,
- A cost-neutral Section 125 Cafeteria plan, including plan documents
- A cost-neutral Medical Bill Saver value add for all your employees
- Savings in payroll taxes and on all expenses applied to gross wages
- A reduction in Workers Compensation claims and premiums
*The following are qualifying conditions to receiving the two-year Silver Level Membership with EverythingHR: (1) You must be an active Chamber of Commerce Member and in good standing. (2) You must have at least 10 employees (full or part time, including 1099 employees. (3) You must agree to sponsor (no contribution or payment required from the business) an Aflac voluntary benefit program for your employees whereas 80% of them will have an opportunity to be educated about Aflac Benefits and an opportunity to enroll for said benefits in the workplace. There is no minimum purchase required by your employees. The 80% enrollment condition will be documented in a memo of understanding. (4) Your Aflac voluntary benefit program account will be set up concurrently with completing the EverythingHR application. (5) Education and the enrollment in Aflac benefits will occur within 14 days of item 4 above. (6) The enrollment conditions documented in the Memo of Understanding shall also apply for new hires that are eligible for benefits during the plan year and for subsequent plan years or annual program anniversary dates (as applicable). Again, no purchase is required. Note: This offer may be withdrawn from sponsor at any time without notice.
Information for the EverythingHR subscription (Program) is published for general information purposes only. The Brea Chamber of Commerce does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this program. This program is independently sponsored by local Aflac professionals in partnership with InsuranceKO and is not paid for by the Brea Chamber of Commerce. This is a member benefit offered on a cost-neutral basis to member companies with 10+ employees by the Sponsor. For a complete description of the program, conditions, limitations & exclusions, please contact Chris Leininger at (909) 993-2218 or Frank Garcia/InsuranceKO at (714) 224-4100.